Submitted by Diksha on Thu, 07/19/2012 - 06:49
For the Teachers Job in Delhi 2013, candidates have to give a test Delhi Teachers Eligibility Test 2013. It also known by DTET 2013. For the vacancies 2013 as a teacher DTET is necessary. After giving the DTET 2013, candidates will appoint as a teacher 2013 in primary 1st to 5th and upper department of school education, Delhi. DTET 2013 notification will be released by the government of Delhi. For TET 2013 is compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates by the exam online facility also.
Eligibility and the Qualification for DTET 2013:
- Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary with the 45% marks.
- Appearing in final 2nd year Diploma in Elementary Education/4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- 2 year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible.
- Or Candidates with BA/B.Sc. with the 45% marked/appearing in B.Ed/Senior Secondary with 50% marks.
- Or appearing in final 4 year Bachelor in elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)/4 years BA/B.Sc.
- Or BA (Ed)/B.Sc. (Ed.)/B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50% marks.